• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Price on AR 767 Black Wheels

The best price? Free. Seriously, I and others had issues with these rims. Apparently they tend to come pre-bent (out of round) from the factory. But as always, YMMV. Just be aware.

I got my AR767 wannabees (look the same, even have the stupid color stripes) from Belle Tire for $33 each and that included mounting up my used tires. :D
Jeep on!
--Pete

Tom R. said:
The best price? Free. Seriously, I and others had issues with these rims. Apparently they tend to come pre-bent (out of round) from the factory. But as always, YMMV. Just be aware.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the "Rock Crawler" version? The 767's are a pretty decent rim for the price. I've heard bad things about the rockcrawlers.... I paid $45ea for my AR's, locally. Remember too that the price of steel has made a huge jump so the rims may have increased in price over the last five or six months.

aplatz said:
Steel prices jumped since the war. Gotta be related.

FACTUALLY INCORRECT. Most of the steel that has been exported is going to China. Schnitzer steel here on the west coast for a long period this year was paying HUGE jack for metal.

The Chineese are gearing up there infrastructure and their ARMY.

MNJeeps said:
Are you sure you aren't thinking of the "Rock Crawler" version? The 767's are a pretty decent rim for the price. I've heard bad things about the rockcrawlers.... I paid $45ea for my AR's, locally. Remember too that the price of steel has made a huge jump so the rims may have increased in price over the last five or six months.
Yes, I think I know which rims I bought. As a matter of fact, I still have one that I use as my spare. I won't ever buy AR 767 rims again based on my experience with them. I've heard better things about the black "rockcrawler" rims that 4WPW sells, but again YMMV.

Around here we have a tire store chain called Peerless Tyre. They routinely advertise them for $34.

i hope the ones in that link arnt the ones ur getting. xjs arent 6 lug... i would get 8" wide too. you can get the US Wheel Daytona 84 series. they are nice. basically the same, just only one color stripe...

FYI xjs are 5 on 4.5"

Back