• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sad news, sniff sniff

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
We totaled it up and between the wife and I we have lost over 2570 relatives on the african continent this past weekend, and they were all multi-millionaires, but aparently very poor drivers.... :doh:

did i miss something?

I'm guessing that you are getting the same e-mails as me? Someone in Africa dies, leaves a bunch of money behind, needs help getting it out of the country?

RichP said:
We totaled it up and between the wife and I we have lost over 2570 relatives on the african continent this past weekend, and they were all multi-millionaires, but aparently very poor drivers.... :doh:
But look at the bright side, you have a leg up on others that may be suffering such losses, you have an industrial strength workstation you can use to keep track with...

--ron

For anyone consistently receiving this sort of stuff, check out http://www.419eater.com/ . Personally, the best one I ever got was the one about the Nigerian astronaut who had been stuck aboard the space station for 12 years, and how my bank account details would free up the money needed to rescue him...

RichP said:
Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss(es). I went through a similar experience awhile ago, although I was blessed not to lose as many relatives as you. I'm sure it's small comfort, but at least they weren't CLOSE relatives. (I'm assuming that you had never met any of them personally prior to their unfortunate demises?)

RichP said:

I don't mean to be DEMEANING but...has your family considered BIRTH CONTROL ?? 2570 relatives....damn you guys are busy. :gag:

red91inWA said:
I don't mean to be DEMEANING but...has your family considered BIRTH CONTROL ?? 2570 relatives....damn you guys are busy. :gag:

Must have been my grandfather, he was a sailor who I guess REALLY got around, what a man :cheers:

Back