• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday

woody said:
LogDog and Rockin Rick's is soon or just past(?)

:cheers: to you!!!

The big 38 is today. EVERYBODY is here eatin' and partyin'.

The are also checking out the XJ, which was rolled on potato salad hill on Friday. I'm sure the pics and video will be posted soon.

Thanks

Rick

Rick XTRM XJ said:
The big 38 is today. EVERYBODY is here eatin' and partyin'.

The are also checking out the XJ, which was rolled on potato salad hill on Friday. I'm sure the pics and video will be posted soon.

Thanks

Rick
It's no fair to give spankin's if the spankee still has seat cusion hanging out of his ass.

So, that's the B-day you went back early for.

Have a good one.

And rock on LogDog, you're a helluva stand-up guy.

Still can't believe you were gonna make her "throw" that T-case in the car with the kid.:D

Happy Birthday guys, Rick made his usually showing and wound up with an early B-Day present in Moab.......2 time Bonehead Award winner! Glad the roll was injury free and the XJ faired really well.

Logdog, good to meet you and wheel with you on the Rim, we'll have to hook up in Moab again soon.

Happy B-day Rick, keep hittin the hooka (or whatever the hell that thing was called) I had a great time wheeling/partying with you.

Okie Terry said:
Still can't believe you were gonna make her "throw" that T-case in the car with the kid.:D
:laugh2: she'd a done it too.

Back