• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

uneven leafs

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
i've heard of it happenning, but how come is it really? my passenger side is sagging about .5-1" and it looks dumb... is this just because of the torque?

brandon

lol, or get a no fat chicks bumper sticker

it's most likely because when you punch the gas the engine torques to the passenger side and your leafs wrap at the same time. this combined puts more stress on the passenger side than the drivers side.

so like I said, swap them to the other side. or you could always add a small junkyard leaf.

BrettM said:
it's most likely because when you punch the gas the engine torques to the passenger side and your leafs wrap at the same time. this combined puts more stress on the passenger side than the drivers side.

so like I said, swap them to the other side. or you could always add a small junkyard leaf.
That is interesting, cause I would swear my stock leaves are lower on Drivers side. I've got rubbing with 255/75/16 on drivers side rear of wheel well, none on the passenger side. Hmmmm

i had passenger side front sitting a little low, and that was enough of an excuse to lift for me...

Back