• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Darwin missed....

Ivan

I Jeep, therefore, I am..
Darwin missed this one... I culled this over from PBB.

Good reason as why NOT to make Oxygen/Acetelyne balloons. :eek: Click Here!

That is funny.

Weren't you the one that used the oxy/ac mix on gophers?

On the 4th of July the last two years I've entertained the kids using a zip lock bag and nice mix of gas. A balloon would be cool, but not in the car.

Yeah thats gotta suck.
Interesting what a guy pointed out in the post, "wonder what kind of signal that sent onstar"

Must have been the signal, we have a winner for the darwin award. Ok its not to funny but still, damn young kids, oh wait i'm not old myslef.

It was only 3 or 4 ballons?? How much power do those things have??
Also i am curious how did he drive to the feild, without the ballons going off?

Acetylene is NOT SOMETHING TO "PLAY AROUND"WITH
The tanks for acetylene are insulated and have a material to keep the stuff from sloshing around.Any small spark can ignite acetelyne.Plus it is mixining w/pure oxygen which is also flamable.Since the people were in a pickup,all this did was confine the explosion to a small space,not a smart thing to do with what they were doing.Look at the pics of the truck,looks like the stuff went off dead center......

Maybe this should be spread around........it might even out the "stupid people born to stupid people dying" ratio.......

Really, I'm glad they didn't get killed......disabled/scarred for life is a tough consequence for this kind of stunt.

Damn...I guess this is more proof that stupid hurts. Glad they're okay, but that's just stupid.

I realy feal sorry for those people, I hope no harm on any one. Butt, what happened to natural selection?

Anybody didn't happen to save this did they?? The post has evidently been removed..Wanted to save the pics of the truck n show them to the guys at my work...

Back