• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VA guys! where the trails at???

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
Im in augusta county and I have looked and looked but cant find any trail short of breakin down the national forest bars. The only thing I've found is bald mountian access road which is the best I've come accross so far- where do you go?

I called the VA today. As a disabled Vet, they are not offering any off-road adventures for me. It is Septemba here, not Augusta, but I would assume it would be the same there?

You are right in the middle of it for VA. GW National Forest, Shoe Creek, etc...
Our club makes runs up that way often, and we hit rausch creek (PA), tellico (NC), big dogs (VA), uwharrie (NC), paragon (PA) , hatteras (NC), and the camp jeep trails.

www.midatlanticjeepers.com we are based in Richmond.

DITTO, There are more than enough trails in the western part of Va... I drive 3 hours to get some, your closer..

There are two others that I know of close by, only been to one though. Second Mtn. over in West VA its off of 33 and Montebello never been there, but Second Mtn is better than Bald Mtn.

mike

dothedew24_7 said:
how bouta map or a web site that can show me where?
Can you find your way to Bridgewater,Va.Find the National Forest Service office off Main St..They have maps of the area,these maps have the forest rd #,s and locations. Brandywine,Hone Quarry,Reddish Knob are some locations,these are off Rt 33 or Rt 257 in Rockingham Co,Va.
Wayne :lecture:

Wayne Sihler said:
Can you find your way to Bridgewater,Va.Find the National Forest Service office off Main St..They have maps of the area,these maps have the forest rd #,s and locations. Brandywine,Hone Quarry,Reddish Knob are some locations,these are off Rt 33 or Rt 257 in Rockingham Co,Va.
Wayne :lecture:
yup, b-waters 25 minutes away

Back