• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My tow vehicle gets slammed.....

This is what happens when certain people reach for a cell phone (or so they said). My 99 E-250 van converted to 4x4 got wrecked. Luckily it was parked with no one in it and insurance is covering it, and not my DD, but still this majorly sucks :mad: . After i chased this person down the street @ 4:30 in the morning all they had to say was "sorry", I never wanted to choke someone so badly in my life.... :flamemad: :skull1:

Heres the link...wrecked van

you can click the pics for bigger ones.

And here I was thinkin' we were gonna get to see some pics of your new 22" dubs w/ spinners :looney:

Sorry to hear your Dad's van got smashed... what do you need a tow rig for if you're selling your Jeep?

Scott: only body damage was the bumper...

bjoehandley: She was driving an 04 nissan sentra, ripped the fender back like a can opener, pulled the inner wheel well out completely and from what i can tell bent her wheel.

Lawn Cher': didnt sell for the price i wanted/asked so it stays...

ONETON: sorry no dubs' here....
STROKER

I knew you were lying when you posted it for sale the last time. :moon:

Definitely sucks, Ben. People are idiots, and cell phones only make it worse. At least yours was unoccipied. Last winter a friend was out in his CJ plowing after a snow storm in CT. Woman in a new Blazer ran a light because she was too busy yakking on the phone to pay attention. CJ was effectively totalled, and the insurance company has been playing hardball claiming the rig wasn't worth anything because of its age. They have been offering less as a total settlement than it would cost to buy a new plow FRAME .. forget the plow, lights, hydraulics, etc.

Just remember ... you were parked, it's their problem. Do not accept less for your vehicle than it's really worth. Dig up all receipts for the 4x4 conversion, and any other work that was done to it. They can't just look up a conversion van in Kelly's Blue Book to get the price.

Thanks Eagle, sorry to hear about your friend. Insurance is covering everything on the van that was wrecked i.e. driving lights, new front axle (if needed), bumper, tierod, draglink, etc...

Lawncher: Wasn't lying... didnt get what i wanted, not gonna sell it for less than what i want.

STROKER

Back