• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any texans....

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
Hey anybody from texas goin to moab? I'm buyin a roof rack from one of the socal guys, and he's meetin up w/ remi to do the swap, and i know remi is goin to moab, so if someone could meet there, grab it, and when i get to texas in november, i'd be really grateful, it would be very greatly appreciated, i'll even pay a small babysitting/transport fee. if not it means i gotta make a trip to socal. THANKS GUYS!!

Kris

There's a couple Coloradans going to Moab; might want to check the CO Forum and see if someone here could babysit it for you. It's not Texas (thank Gawd) but it's closer to final destination that way...

i think you should make a trip to socal. Plus it would be nice to see some trails with some challange before getting to texas. ;)

-Scott

i'll make the socal trip someday. reason why i was askin is because it will be like a month to a month and a half before i get the cherokee in texas anyhow, so I may be somehow taking my CJ from WA to TX (this should be interesting) So maybe one day i'll take the CJ out to cali and run trails in it, since right now the XJ is still stock. ya never know whats gonna happen. anyhows, hopefully i'll meet up with yall in a little over a month when i'm back stateside!!!

Kris

Hey Kris,

I'll be going to socal the week of Oct 11th to pick up some equipment and bring it back to the Dallas area. If it works adding a rack to the pile would be no big deal. And who ever has the rack most likely knows where my old shop is to drop it off. :D

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
Hey Kris,

I'll be going to socal the week of Oct 11th to pick up some equipment and bring it back to the Dallas area. If it works adding a rack to the pile would be no big deal. And who ever has the rack most likely knows where my old shop is to drop it off. :D

hinkley

You don't trust that Remi guy to know where your shop is, from what I hear he has trouble finding the trail. :laugh3:

-Scott

sintax said:
You don't trust that Remi guy to know where your shop is, from what I hear he has trouble finding the trail. :laugh3:

-Scott
Nah.. I just have trouble following speed racer Hinkley while on the trail,.

sintax said:

-Scott

I'll bet money he will mess up the meet time.

I hope Kris hasn't paid that bottle any money yet! (get it? Ketchup bottle :D )

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
I'll bet money he will mess up the meet time.

I hope Kris hasn't paid that bottle any money yet! (get it? Ketchup bottle :D )

hinkley

Ohhh you meant 11am :doh:

You sure aint a comedian hinkley =P

-Scott

ladywolf said:
so I may be somehow taking my CJ from WA to TX (this should be interesting) So maybe one day i'll take the CJ out to cali and run trails in it,
Kris

OH MY THAT WILL BE FUN. But it did do the round trip from Central CA to middle of British Columbia 3 times. But Damn, those low gears are gonna give you some fun. Bring a kidney belt for the bumpy roads;)

gee thanx dan. what i'm thinking is renting, borrowing, buyin a trailer from one of texas guys (PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!) and doin it that way.....faster speeds and better for the jeeps.

Not heading to Ca this week. Too much stuff going on here.

I will be at JV in November if that works.

hinkley

I picked up your rack this past week in Moab and have it at my place. Its waiting on you to come claim it.

Mike

MIKE THANK YOU!!!!! Remi you'll have the cash as soon as i have cash, after the new problems with the jeep get fixed:(( Oh boy, dont i feel special now, the jeep gods have frowned upon me. Guess thats what I get a month before the jeep as to be on the boat. mike, i think i'll be usin your garage for more'n just a lift kit install.

Kris

ladywolf said:
MIKE THANK YOU!!!!! Remi you'll have the cash as soon as i have cash, after the new problems with the jeep get fixed:(( Oh boy, dont i feel special now, the jeep gods have frowned upon me. Guess thats what I get a month before the jeep as to be on the boat. mike, i think i'll be usin your garage for more'n just a lift kit install.

Kris
LOL .... no worries :D good luck with the new repairs :D (I got a few things to take care of now after coming back as well...... Linkage is very high on my list!)

Back