• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got black rock crawlers?

mission-inc

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for 4 15x10 with 4-4.75 back spacing. Pics are welcome. Perferably in Northern California.

Thanks.

Hey mission,

Just saw your other post for the 35x12.50 tires and assume you'll be putting them on these wheels. Just curious why you want 15x10? 15x8 is generally considered the better size for 12.50 wide tires because the narrower rim holds the bead better when the tire is aired down. Just something to think about.

I was actually alittle confused about that, but I have no first hand experience with that size tire. I figured that an 8" wide rim was waay to thin only because a 12.5" wide tire is 4.5" wider than the rim, which to me seems alittle ridiculous. Now that I know, I'll probably will go with the 8" rim (I like the look of a wider tire on a thinner rim anyway). Thanks again for the suggestion(s) Eric. I'm excited to finally lift the jeep after learning about everything invovled in going this big.

Back