• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's Do Stuff!

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, gang, we are official now. Let's get a calendar of events started.

Land of Lincoln wheeling event, http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29557 Labor Day weekend.

We should schedule an official chapter event for sometime this fall... remember Moab is in October. Also, wrenching parties are cool too. BBQ's are great!

Throw out your ideas here.

Educate me, oh wise one... what is corn cross?

Flowers said:
corn cross season is over

no its not.

da corn is still standing.

corn cross is insane.

it requires at least a 24 acre cornfield, a zuki or similar vehicle, 15 gallons of homebrew, the cover of darkness, a 409 stopwatch, bottle rockets, testicles, and the will to be wierd.

Rev Den said:
Only if you check your nuts.

Rev

What? Does it bother you if you are going down the road and one of the front tires comes off and passes you? :scared:

Sorry ... Corncross goes against my better judgment ... unless the owner is willing to donate his crop. It would be kinda like having a CCcross where Flowers wheels his Toro ... :eek:

Les

I just noticed that Rev is "our" moderator ... man he sure knew how to moderate Lesslimited's axle. I bet John will run that one a long time! :D

Les

Indiana folk, driving over corn?
Christ Beez, why not ask us to kill our children too?

Illinois is the leading corn-producing state, sometimes ties or is outdone by Iowa, but never Indiana.

the greatest thing that Indiana has ever produced is John Cougar Mellencamp, and even he sucks.

We will drive over your corn.

no big whoop.

Beezil said:
Illinois is the leading corn-producing state, sometimes ties or is outdone by Iowa, but never Indiana.
I did not know that.
And here I thought the People's Republic of Illinois only produced laws, lots and lots of laws.

Back