• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tie Rod"s????

My_Little_Pony

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, I just ordered my lift kit (it's only 3"). I should get it some time this week. I am of course installing it myself, so I figured while I am under there and playing with the front suspension, I might as well fix some other parts I have been putting off. I am pretty sure on one of the noises being my tie-rod's. But, then again I have been known to be wrong. I get this popping noise, when I turn the Jeep to the Left. If I turn to the right, there is no popping noise. It only pops once, when I first start turning to the Left, then there's no more noise. So, if I am wrong on the Tie-Rod's please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

Could be the track-bar.With the lift will be a bracket or instructions to drill a new hole for the mount.
It may be time to get an adjustable bar if you plan any higher lift.
An adjustable bar with replaceable end is about $40-$60 more than a stock replacement.
Wayne

Back