• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, where was SeanP?

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
What happened to Sean? :dunno:

Come on, I want to hear a GOOD story!

:D

Sean P showed up for the Barrett Lake run with his wife and daughter. I only ran a few miles into the trail before bailing out and trying to head home that night. I got hing up real bad on some orcks on the way out, had to winch and stack rocks. Then I got caught by a large group that had busted a driveline near the trailhead. 7 days camping was pretty much my limit. Had a good time though.

Bryan

Yep, SeanP showed up for BLT. We had a blast, especially when everyone followed me into my retarded V notch line. ;)

Jes

Yep, sorry I missed the whole crew on Fordyce and the Con. My SBC in my tow rig spun a rod bearing two weeks ago coming back from the XJ's maiden voyage on Fordyce. I thought that maybe I could get a new engine ordered and installed before the Sierra run, but that didn't happen. I had to be around to pick up my new long block from the freight terminal and then decided to tow with marni's ZJ. Let's just say that ZJ's are not the best tow rigs, even with a brake controller installed.

I had a blast. Good to wheel with the small crew. Had fun dicking around on the Retard V-Notch. Fully got it. Two front wheels dangling off the ground. Did stuff with the 60 I would never have dared with a 30.

Still a few things to dial in (like painting my cage before it rusts any more ;) ) but I am very pleased with the way it all works.

SeanP

Back