• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old Man

The_Rock

NAXJA Forum User
You need to clear your personel message folder. It wouldn't accept any more. Did you end up with my MiniDV tape at the end of Garnage and Chinamans?

Yes, I have a miniDV. I haven't had time to copy it yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Taking a week off puts you a month behind. I've gotten even less sleep since I got home than I did on the trip.

Danno said:
so just how old do you have to be to have "0ld Man" as you signature? Inquiring minds wanta know! :wow:
Danno, you must not've met him yet. He use to hang out with Moses! :rolleyes: :gag:

Well lets put it this way....I was on the comittee that named dirt. :twak:

It's not how old you are, but how old you feel. If I would have known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

All I know is my kids are hooked on NAXJA because of the old man at the camp fire who handed out animal crackers. Drop me PM when you get the tape copied. I forgot there was a wedding of my wifes friend on the tape so she was not to happy that I gave the tape away.

Back