• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

soft doors

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone make them for a cherokee, like a wrangler with zip up windows and everything, or has anyone fabricated there own. Love running doorless but tired of getting caught in the rain, I'm looking for a lightweight alternative to my doors so any other suggestions are very much appreciated.
ramsey

thanks for the link, i'm gonna have to get some of those. anyone got a pair laying around? but what about the top half to keep out rain?

Ramsey said:
thanks for the link, i'm gonna have to get some of those. anyone got a pair laying around? but what about the top half to keep out rain?
If you want the door swap to be this easy, you can't have everything. If you want to keep rain out, better go custom frame with custom fabric. Sorry, no help from me in that department.

i guess i could always use those doors and add an extra wire frame around the top for a window, sounds like it would be easy.

anyone know if these will work as far as dropping in place and latching, i will worry about the windows if i get them. they are off an 84 cj

i htink the only thing that counts is the mirrors. i asked a marshall and a trooper here, and there response was just to have mirrors, which i dont for mine. just want soft doors to look a little nicer and keep some debree out.

i have accepted it and i love it, just a little tired of the wetdog smell my jeep gets on occasion.

i've thought about doing that and putting down hurculiner or something similar but i heard it is really loud and hot inside, plus its a 99 and my DD.

And??? Your point???? I have had mine Rhinolined from 92, its a 90...and it was my DD.

Loud? Turn up the radio.
Hot? You don't have doors!!!

Be the Jeep.

Rev

i like your solutions, but how do i "be the jeep"

Back