• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where can i get radiaotor isolators

EvilCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
i need some radiator isolators, and have not been able to locate them online. will my local stealership stock them, and if so does anybody have a part#? or will my local parts stores sell a compatible one? thanks!

Last edited:
When you say ISOLATORS..... you mean the two rubber pieces between the radiator and the cross brace that cradles the radiator and allows the radiator studs to pass thru the holes in the cross brace.

I was missing one when I removed my radiator a year ago....

YES.... the dealer does have them available, but IF your dealers parts dept are ROCKS like mine..... then they may take quite a while to locate them on microfiche and then locate the part number.... Sorry... I dont have the PN available.....

Charles

According to the parts diagram it should be P/N 52002585 for a 1991 XJ I-6. Listed as "insulator" or "isolator".

They have them here at Quadratec for $6.95:

http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sg...2&UREQC=3&UREQD=4&FNM=13&UID=2004072922120734

According to them used for 87-01 model years with 4.0L.

I think the dealership lists them for around $8. Personally I'd shell out for the dealer part. With shipping it may cost more through mail order.

Thanks for the thread. It has reminded me to replace my rotted one before vibration causes something to go awry.

Back