• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

29 spline 8.25; 4.56's for it and a No slip both NIB

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Exactly what it says. I am firm at 350 for the locker and 160 for the Gears. If someone wants both Ill do it for 500. Would like 200 for the axle (out of a 99 with 30,000mi.) I also have new 1.5" blocks for it. Thankx.

Last edited:
Where in Oregon are you? I might be interested in the gears....

This axle, is it the complete housing or just one axle? I am looking for two 29 spline axles to put into my XJ. Is shipping to N. Calif a problem?

I'm interested in the complete axle (it has 3.55's correct i.e it's not out of the 5-speed). I'm in central california. Any ideas on if this is shipable via truck freight or...? Does it have brakes/drums?

Let me know.

-steve

I ended up keeping the blocks. I know that you can ship the axle by truck but not sure how much. My mom works for a trucking company so I can see what kind of price she can get.

I have gotten alot of PM's so I wanted everyone to know that the only thing left is the complete 8.25/3.55's with 30K on it. I would like to sell it complete but if no one wants it in say a month or so I will part it.

Back