• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO - free NP207 in good working order

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I have an NP207 taking up room in my shop. It was removed from a working rig. I don't have time to package it and ship is so if you want it you will have to pick it up in Loveland, Colorado. I just want it gone.

I also have an AX-5 that has shot bearings you can have. It is totally rebuildable, but I have no need for it. No shifter.

would that NP207 have the 1.25" chain? I would be interested in the chain and sprockets if their in good shape. is there a ton of miles on this unit? I'm interested in tackling the MADXJ tech article on the wide chain/sprockets and six gear planetary upgrade on my '90 231

I have no idea. It is an NP207 from a 84-85 XJ w/2.5L. As far as I know, it has never been cracked open.
I'm leaving Friday for Ouray, so if you want it you should hurry. My wife may throw it out while I'm gone.

Back