• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tons of stuff needs to sell!!!

Jerm S.

NAXJA Forum User
Ok this is everything that i can think of that i have and i need to sell as much of it as i can.

2 D30 Front ends, both from 88' xj's both bone stock with 3.55 gears. one is disco one is not, Both are in good shape with new oil and good u-joints. The non-disco one comes with all the steering and control arms that go with the front suspension. I am willing to seperate the linkage and CA's if anyone wants just them.

I have D35 rear end form an 88' is 100% complete with good brakes and gears. it 3.55 also. am willing to pull the shafts and ship them to anyone who wants trail spares.

I have a set of limited wheels from an 88'

I have a D50 Front end from a 2001 Ford Super Duty. Was going to swap it in to the xj but my project kind of ran out of steam.

if you have any intrested in anything that i have mentioned above please make me a resonable offer and i can see what i can do for you. if you want just part of anything that i have i can see what i can do to get it taken off for you. The best way to get hold of me is to send me an email at [email protected] all this stuff is located near SLC Utah.

Thanks for any help

Jerm S.

Back