• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One Month to go! Check your Safety Compliance.

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
Okay folks - four weeks from today (May 30) - we will already be on the trails for the first day of NACFest '03.

Now's a good time to check your rig's safety features to see if they line up with NAXJA's minimums.

You can check the list on NAXJA's Main Page under Association By-laws. All participants must meet these standards before they can take part in a NAXJA sanctioned ride. In particular, make sure your tow points (hooks, shackles, receiver, etc) are properly fastened to the vehicle.

All trucks will be inspected prior to registration and must meet all standards. You've got 4 weeks to get it in shape.

And . . . if you are thinking of coming, please let us know at [email protected]

While you can register at the beginning of any day, it sure helps our planning if we know in advance who to expect.

Thanks.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike, Wish we were going to be there but unfortunately we won't be able to make it. I am still nursing a busted T-case and am looking for a replacement. Hope you guys have a blast!

:mad:

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get a new fire extinguisher and a new recovery strap by then... they fawkin' got stolen outta my Junk. (my new hilift too :( )

this is the second time :mad:

FAWK!!!!

(i'll try my best to borrow the stuff, but would this be a major problem?)

Bob: What flavor T-case are you looking for? I think there’s a couple of extras laying around in the garage.

Cheap: I’ll bring an extra strap and extinguisher; don’t let that slow you down.

Chris, I am in need a 231 that bolts up to a auto slushbox. It is a 94. I dont know if it is 23 or 21 spline though. I am hoping to get some time this week to drop the case and check. Thanks, Bob

CheapXJ said:
:mad:

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get a new fire extinguisher and a new recovery strap by then... they fawkin' got stolen outta my Junk. (my new hilift too :( )

this is the second time :mad:

FAWK!!!!

(i'll try my best to borrow the stuff, but would this be a major problem?)

I can also help out with an extinguisher if necessary....aw hell, I'll just bring it along.

Back