• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31x10.5x15 BF A/T KO's on 15x7 Wrangler Wheels

KGNickl

NAXJA Forum User
Have BF Goodrich Radial A/T KA's that are 31x10.5x15 on early wrangler wheels. The tires are in good shape w/ even wear. I'd say they have 30-40% tread, but no positive. Wheels are in good shape and very clean and straight. Wheels have a few nicks and scratches but look better than most. Have full size M/T tire that in good shape w/ almost no tread left and mounted on a matching wheel that is straight but cosmetically worn and dirty looking. Great cheap wheels and tires to get ride of steel wheels and get alloys and get some bigger tires to support that 2-3 lift w/ out breaking your wallet. Live in St. Louis, MO. Must pick up.

Asking $150.

NOTE: Came off my car because I got new wheels and bigger tires.

Pm me a pic and shipping to 49330, they might be sold!! I'm building one and need wheels. Do you know the name of them? Grizzly, ecco, canyon? I don't want gambler or pizza cutters though.

Back