• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Cherokee Laredo 2 Door (Parting)

ccotter3

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out my 2 Door with 230k+ miles. The head gasket blew and I have bought another Jeep to replace it. The engine was running strong before the head gasket blew and I just had a new Valve Cover gasket and Oil Filter gasket installed. The interior is in overall average condition, a little dirty here and there but alot of life left in it. The body is in average condition but the doors, hood and lift gate would be good replacements with some paint. The Jeep has power windows, power door locks, A/C and cruise control so if you need any parts for these systems just ask. The AW4 auto trans is also available. Just make offers on the parts you need and I can email pics on request.

What color is interior. If grey, do you have the rear cargo cover? Also the cruise control stalk off of the steering wheel?

Let me know how much,

Kellen

Last edited:
The interior is grey with the combo cloth/vynl and a patchwork type of pattern. I can get pics of the specific parts you are interested in. The dash, glovebox, etc. are in very good condition. The left door panel is in good condition but the right door panel has about 4x4 inch area that is torn out.

It also has the overhead console that is complete and in good condition. The temp gauge is high from time-to-time but I expect that is an issue with the sensor.

How much for the two doors...considering you can buy doors for $25-a piece at A-1 Salvage in the Spings.

I would also do all the labor to remove the doors I would guess or are they already removed. Any photos or can you take a digital of them?

Thanks,
Randy.

I couldn't tell from the pictures, but are there any front hooks n brackets?

How much for everything minus the bumper?Have you got a clear title?

Back