• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some welding assistance

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
I got a little list of things I've been wanting to do, but since I have no welder and no welding skills/experience, I haven't done any of it. I was wondering if somebody wanted to help me out. I wanna modify my doors to make them easily removable, and maybe a couple other things. Nothing too complicated. Let me know if anyone can help a brotha out =D

Billy, I can help you out. If you bring it by tuesday night I can zip up what you want. I also want you to get me some of that wheel well stuff from your work. If you bring it by, I'll give you $$$. Also, still need some help on tuesday to wrestle the new 4.0 in place.

SeanP

[quote:ef2965f06e="SeanP"]Billy, I can help you out. If you bring it by tuesday night I can zip up what you want. I also want you to get me some of that wheel well stuff from your work. If you bring it by, I'll give you $$$. Also, still need some help on tuesday to wrestle the new 4.0 in place.

SeanP[/quote:ef2965f06e]

Sounds good Sean, I get off at 5 tomorrow and I wanna go to the gym either before or after, depending on how long you think your engine will take. I'll give you a call before I leave work, cuz I don't know if you just want if for the front or the front and rear. Oh, crap... I don't have your number. Call me sometime tomorrow - xxx-xxxx... if I don't hear from you, I'll get your number from SactoXJ. Anyhoo, blah blah blah blah blah, talk to you tomorrow.
Billy

Back