• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado: Red Cone/Spring Creek July 24th?

GottaBeJeep

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to be in the Colorado Springs area July 22-26 with my wife and son visiting the inlaws. I would like to get out to Red Cone and/or Spring Creek on Saturday the 24th. I was thinking it would be nice to have a little meet and greet and do some scenic wheeling. This is a family trip, so I don't want to do anything hardcore, because it's a long drive back home with a broken jeep, but something fun and scenic, so I can show the father in law what part of my job entails (wheeling and trail testing products:D). My buddy just got back last weekend from doing Red Cone and Spring Creek in his stock Libby, and he took some great pictures that really sparked my interest in these trails. So, I would like to get together with you guys in a couple weeks and do a little wheeling and jeep talk. We will be in the wife's jeep, which is decked out with most of my products, so it would be a good time to check them out up close and personal.

So, who's interested in showing me around?

Back