• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warning light?

cdnxj

NAXJA Forum User
Okay guys, having owned many vehicles before this Jeep I have never seen a warning light like this one. I don't have an owners manual, it's a 91 XJ 2 door 4x4. The light is orange, it looks like bucket (or some container) with 3 waves in the bottom, then it has what looks like spray in the form of an upside down "W"! It comes on when I put on the brakes i.e slowing down, and when I go over bumps. It doesn't stay on just flashes in no particular uniform way. My buddy with an '86 XJ has never seen it either. It's located in the second from the bottom row of the "Info Centre" on the left side of the dash right above the light toggle. If anybody knows what this is let me know. Thanks in advance.

Marty

'91 XJ 4x4, 2 dr, 5-spd 223,500 km and counting. And a Punisher sticker!

I believe that would be the warning light for low washer fluid level.It may be the one in the rear,looking in 87 owners manual,but prolly the front.
Wayne

Thanks alot... It seems whenever a light comes on its expensive! $1.99 for washer fluid...

Thanks again,

Marty

'91 XJ 4x4, 2 dr, 5-spd 223,500 km and counting. And a Punisher sticker!

Back