• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kwick Kool additive - Anyone use it or know about it?

TX90XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Check this link out at Hesco. Does this stuff really work that well. I'm in Texas and it's about to get hot. Sounds better than cutting vents in hood.
Link
Any comments would be great. Click on the Kwick Kool block to go to their website. They say 10-20 degrees cooler; colder AC.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine put that stuff in just before hauling a large pop-up camper behind his XJ (mountain passes and high altitude driving) and he said he certainly noticed lower temps.

We used water wetter, it seems to help out here in TX haven't had it in long enough to know yet. Also toying with the idea of leaving the T stat coolant temp sensor unplugged- fan will stay on.

willysnut said:
Also toying with the idea of leaving the T stat coolant temp sensor unplugged- fan will stay on.

If you leave the temp sensor unplugged your xj will start hard, gets confused I guess. on my 95 anyway.

Back