• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Bear / Imogene Update

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I just got of the phone today Tuesday June 29th and Imogene pass is open. Black Bear will not be open for the 4th. It will be open some time next week according to the Forest Service. I was hoping to go down and prerun some of the trails for the ColoradoFest 2004, but I guess it will have to wait until next week.

How about Wheeler Lake and the peak trail just south of it Mt. Wilson

Are they open as I'm going to do them this weekend. thanks, danno

old_man said:
I just got of the phone today Tuesday June 29th and Imogene pass is open. Black Bear will not be open for the 4th. It will be open some time next week according to the Forest Service. I was hoping to go down and prerun some of the trails for the ColoradoFest 2004, but I guess it will have to wait until next week.
a2e

Your best bet on info is to call the Ranger Station at 970-327-4835. Make sure and thank them for the good job they are doing. A little PR goes a long way.

Old Man, keep me in mind when you head down to Ouray. I would love to come along and run some trails with y'all.

What days are good for you? I've been thinking about a Thurs-Sunday trip. It's almost 10 hours of driving to get down there from Fort Fun.

12th and 13th are good for me. Gotta do the "work" thing thursday and friday.

Back