• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ Gauge Cluster

2kxjcu

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 with the tach, and i was playin with the gauges, and that damn plexi-glass clear lens thing that covers the cluster snapped in half on removal.

so, i need to replace. how much will the stealership charge me? i only see full gauge clusters on ebay, i just need the plastic/glass cover. Anyone have a spare one they would like to sell me? or simply quoting me a price estimate would help. i dont want to drive to jeep and hear more than i can by the whole cluster for on ebay.

and finally, are 97+ tjs/xj the same?

muddyjeep1997 said:
97 and up
part #4874345
92.30 canadian from daimler

damn, thats like 60 american right?!? well i appreciate your help.

by the way, i was doing the dash overlays, the ones on jeepin.com....he did em on the tj but there is a tech write-up on it. they look really good.

if it wasnt for the broken plastic...id be happy.

yeah, i was coming across those as well but actually just need the "glass" cover. they seperate. that is actually a 3 piece unit. i was hoping i could get this section for cheaper then the whole unit.

is that part number you guys gave me for the whole cluster, or just the "glass" cover?

jneary said:
thats just the lens. it looks like the parts depots have them so it should take a day to get if ordered early enough

hey, hate to be a jackass, but i dont order a lot of stock parts:)

what are some good sites for these oem parts?

Find a idiot light panel from someone who converted or out of a yard, the lens should be the same part number....

I have a spare cover (actually a whole cluster). I can take pics tonight if you're interested. (I'm going to be traveling the rest of the day.) I'll definitely let you have it for less than $70. Geeze. I can't believe they want that much for it.

Back