• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

factory replacement parts

moneypitxj

NAXJA Member #565
where is a good place to get tail light housings and other junk like that. need some oem stuff. if anyone knows some links lets have 'em

Believe it or not I got my new tail lights, front turn signals and front side markers from www.napaonline.com I just ordered them and had them delivered since my local NAPA store has to order EVERYTHING.

Another place to look is www.quadratec.com , they have those same lens assemblies. Just picked Cherokee and then click on OEM parts. I found out about these guys after I had replaced my lenses.

I was amazed how two new tail light assemblies make my 88 XJ look "fresh and new".

Crown Automotive has the old style tail lights, in both the U.S. version and the export version. I think Quadratec also sell the early ones. Don't know of any aftermarket source for the 97+ style.

Jeep Essentials from quadratec.com is showing the tail light housings from $29 to $39 depending on the year. Go to that site and request a catalog.

thanx guys heck i got a tail light assembly cheaper from qudratech then i could from a local yokel junk yard that only has jeeps and mostly xjs. lastara

Back