• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hummer coils?

mengleff

NAXJA Forum User
i'm going to be adding a bunch of weight to the back half of my hack project, and i was thinking about going to a coil/link combo. anybody looked into using hummer coils? i'd like to find out how useful a couple of h1 coils might be in the rear, how much lift they might give within reason given that i'll be adding 300-500lbs or so? i was thinking of using this kind of link setup:
IMG_4054_JPG.jpg

dunno how available they are, anyone know some reputable hummer boards not gobbed up with h2 gays?

i'd have to think you could get something custom made cheaper/easier than pirating a hummer...

Robert

I am in Afghanistan right now and see these things everyday and I would have to say they will be a little over kill, and besides that I think that they are only about 12 to 15 inches compressed. I will go outside right now and take a couple pics.

I may be mistaken here but you are talking Humvee as in
Military/The Terminator?
Anyways they are only ten inches compressed under an unloaded Humvee and are the exact same front and rear. Okay I lied I do not know how to post pics but I can E-mail them. [email protected]

Back