• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

east coast crew gets it too!!!

moneypitxj

NAXJA Member #565
thanx to all the guys in naxja who helped put together NacFest '04. it was an excellent weekend. we could not have had better weather on saturday. lots of xjs.

we did 2 trails on saturday, but it was still a blast. cant wait to go there again. i just need to beef up a few parts up front. hope eveyone gets home safe.

P.S. Stroker you a lucky man :roll:

Huge thanks, and trip home carnage

A huge thanks to Jeff and Tom for stopping on the way home to help me out when stuff started melting under my hood from the open header. I lost the cluch hydrolics first, then the Crank sensor, and was Dead, and they diagnosed the problem. I was able to get a tow to AutoZone and fix it up and get home.

Great event and great to meet all these XJ'ers. Thanks to all who made it possible.

Thanks to all that made it happen, especially MikeinNJ for keeping me off Rattlesnake :looney: I had a great time for my first NACFEST. It was great to meet everyone, especially the midwest crowd.

John :farmer:

Re: Huge thanks, and trip home carnage

JasonXJ said:
A huge thanks to Jeff and Tom for stopping on the way home to help me out when stuff started melting under my hood from the open header. I lost the cluch hydrolics first, then the Crank sensor, and was Dead, and they diagnosed the problem. I was able to get a tow to AutoZone and fix it up and get home.

Great event and great to meet all these XJ'ers. Thanks to all who made it possible.

Glad you mad it home in one piece, and in the same day!

Back