• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

you bad ass fabbers

Nik

NAXJA Forum User
Ii'm heading out to grand junction tomarrow and utah on the 9th. I was wondering if any of you guys here in the springs had some lower and upper control arm mounts for the axle and are willing to sell them. I am getting back on the 12th and my jeep is going directly to the shop to get ready for the D+C rear 4 link kit. I wanted to redo my front mounts since they are getting quite beat up. I dont have more than 4 days to get it back on teh trailer to head to moab. I was wondering if I could buy these mounts off anyone here in the springs for a good price. Or I could meet anyone from denver in castlerock. If worse comes to worse I will flip RE's kit and trim them.

Thanks a bunch,

NIk

Nik have you talked to Dame at D&C about this 4link yet if not give me a call
Led 2382816

just got back from junction tonight and had a hell of a time. Snapped one rear and front shaft and ended up hitting a tree and jamming my bumper into my radiatior at about 50 mph. Got a little work to do. Redoing the entire front tomarrow and will end up getting the kit after I pay for the new radiator and pulleys on the front end of my engine.

I saw the pics at avalanche ranch. Pretty sick man.

Nik

Back