• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage Memorial Morning?

Kaczman

Lurker
NAXJA Member
Is anyone interested in a quick trip to Carnage on Monday morning?
We could hit the trail early enough to be home for afternoon
BBQ's... I'm thinking of meeting at the trailhead around 9-9:30.

-Jon

Really, really want to, but there's not enuf hours in the day. And I wheeled today. Wanna do Middle St Vrain and Coney Creek on Wed?

Last edited:
I read the write up on 4x4trails.net- (http://www.4x4trails.net/db_view_trail.php?trailNum=93) and it looks like fun, but with the recent weather we've had; we may not get al the way thru to the end? Who knows. I haven't seen any reports of anyone being there this year yet. If it sucks, we could go see if Lefthand is open, haven't been there since the restoration weekend. (I'd still like to get my rockrails and locker in before trying Carnage)
I'll be ready to leave Englewood 'bout 9am on Wed., so maybe we could meet in Boulder at 10 or so? I think the junction of Broadway and Hwy36 would be good.

It looks like I have to bail out. I developed some ticking in the rear end, and need to check it out before I wheel it again. Sorry.

-Jon

Well, I'm going anyway....anyone who wants go can meet me at the junction of Broadway and Hwy36 in Boulder at 10 am or so. See ya there...or not.

Back