• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Four Link

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Over two years ago I said goodbye to the rear leaf springs under my XJ. Without going into major details we built a rear four link with coils, using no advice from the internet or anywhere else, just us, made up some links and put it together... well over two years later and bent links (never make links out of pipe), torn up bushings and in need of a redesign, I'm ready to redo the rear fourlink.

I wanna know where people are running their links, links to pics, what they are making their links out of, what ends are people using (heims,johnny joints, etc...) whether they are using the double X on the links, and then add to that, I wanna stay affordable, so its either coils or 1/4 elip, can't do coilovers right now, and think that I should be able to build something that is stable able w/o the use of coilovers....

talk to me

beez, wunton whose got the measurements, i'll mount links up into the body if i have to...

mac 'jeep on jackstands' gyvr

macgyvr said:
Over two years ago I said goodbye to the rear leaf springs under my XJ. Without going into major details we built a rear four link with coils, using no advice from the internet or anywhere else, just us, made up some links and put it together... well over two years later and bent links (never make links out of pipe), torn up bushings and in need of a redesign, I'm ready to redo the rear fourlink.

I wanna know where people are running their links, links to pics, what they are making their links out of, what ends are people using (heims,johnny joints, etc...) whether they are using the double X on the links, and then add to that, I wanna stay affordable, so its either coils or 1/4 elip, can't do coilovers right now, and think that I should be able to build something that is stable able w/o the use of coilovers....

talk to me

beez, wunton whose got the measurements, i'll mount links up into the body if i have to...

mac 'jeep on jackstands' gyvr

I got your pics!

Back