• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands this Sunday

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested?

GLJT? whats that? im going with a group from www.jeepininin.com. i think there is like almost 20 of us. gona split in 2 groups and hopefully gona have a fun weekend. o btw their run is the 22nd not the 23rd but im staying the night i think so i will be there. just look for a black/gray cherokee w/ a kid driving(im a youngin but im learning)

MuddinXJ said:
GLJT? whats that? im going with a group from www.jeepininin.com. i think there is like almost 20 of us. gona split in 2 groups and hopefully gona have a fun weekend. o btw their run is the 22nd not the 23rd but im staying the night i think so i will be there. just look for a black/gray cherokee w/ a kid driving(im a youngin but im learning)
I'll be glad to meet you. Look for a black '99 with a tube "Proto Fab" style front winch bumper and an old burnt out hippie lookin guy driving.

MuddinXJ said:

Damn Muddin, I just clicked on the URL you posted. That's a fine-ass looking Jeep club you got there.

Back