• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doesn't PETA have anything better to do?

what's wrong with PETA
People for Eating Tastey Animals

I 'd like to have a PETA member try to get through in person, to an extremely hungry bear the idea: rhough shall not eat fellow mammals....

On a somewhat serious note.... I wonder if a PETA member was stranded, and his only hope for not starving would be to kill an animal and eat it, would he do it? or holdto his ideals?

I seem to recall a few years back where they tried to change the names of areas that ended in the word "kill", as in Catskill, Fishkill, and others. Those are fairly common names in the New York region. I believe it's a Dutch word for creek or stream.
Those people will try anything to stay in the spotlight!:confused1

The terrorist wing of PETA just burned down a familly run wild game store in Lockport, IL. The owner was implicated in the selling of tiger meat, turns out he was told it was lion, and he cooperated with police to nab the bad guys. Here he trys to do whats right and gets his store burned down.

"If God did not want us to eat animals, why did He make them taste so good?"

"Beef, the redder the better!"

Rev

"The terrorist wing of PETA just burned down a familly run wild game store in Lockport, IL."

What if someone was inside! :mad: It's one thing to hold peculiar convictions, but when those unrestrained convictions lead to felonious behavior, then prepare to face the wrath.

If the Feds would try & fry these fawks (and their fawk buddies at earth first) like the terrorists that they are, we'd all be better off... RICO and Patriot Acts ought to be enforced. They are "Domestic Enemies" in the classic sense, and need to be engaged as such. I'm all for publicly batter-dipping the fawks & frying em in peanut oil :eek: Fry a few & the rest will likely wise up.

I had a crusade once...it involved fawks who vandalize pay telephones (At that time I depended on pay-tel alot, and it was a huge PITA to drive around trying to find a servicible one...it was litterally costing me $$$ chasing phonecalls) LOL in between doses of meds, I built a sweet 10-22HB with massaged trigger & 6-24xAO scope and found the most consistent subsonic 22LR I could...it was my 'vandal-zapper' & luckily for the vandals, I never caught one in the act during my (few) target interdiction missions. I rarely need a payphone anymore, but when I find one tore up, I still scan the area for good potential hides and escape routes.

Woody
Resident Cannibal

Back