• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fishing report

steelheader

NAXJA Forum User
The wife went salmon fishin with a guide friend on the Rogue this morning hooked 4 boated 3 and was home before 9 am. I was home with a bad cold so I could not go .But she didn't need any help anyway :worship: . Pete

steelheader said:
The wife went salmon fishin with a guide friend on the Rogue this morning hooked 4 boated 3 and was home before 9 am. I was home with a bad cold so I could not go .But she didn't need any help anyway :worship: . Pete
mmm springers are the best eating fish there is.

Can't wait to start running steelhead with my cousin this year. I suppose I should get off my butt and get my combo license. It'll be a busy year for me. :)

I am building my XJ as a purpose built rig for towing the drift boat so we can get into the worst boat ramps without problems. Also as a back country camping rig, so it will not be as rad as alot of your XJ's. Can't wait for my roof rack and rear springs to get here. :D

Back