• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS or RE UCAs?

ColoCherokees

NAXJA Forum User
Tried searching for comments on the JKS adjustable UCAs, but didn't see anything. I'm already running RE Superflex LCA's and have no complaints, but I'd like to see what folks thought of the JKS arms before buying anything.

Matt

ColoCherokees said:
Tried searching for comments on the JKS adjustable UCAs, but didn't see anything. I'm already running RE Superflex LCA's and have no complaints, but I'd like to see what folks thought of the JKS arms before buying anything.

Matt

My trail-pig has RE SF upper adjustables and custom lowers (both with johnny joints at the frame end) but JKS arms seem to me just nicer & better.

JKS = kinda pricy, but if I had the $$$ for two pair in a short-arm setup... I'd do it in a second.

I run the JKS uppers and Lowers and love them. I was running RE fixed legth superflex 2 (3700) lower control arms with my 3.5 lift but once I went to 5" lif then I got RE drop brackets and braces with JKS lower and uppers. This combination rocks. It drives and tracks great down on the highway and the front end feals great. It took a few trys to get the front end dialed in but now I love it. The amount of adjustment that you can get from those arms is great. IMHO, everything made by JKS is well worth the money. I have yet to really flex out the front end but I can't wait to get the chance,.

The JKS's design seems to make more sense to me (much less stress on bushings and on the mounts) than the RE arms. If I can shop around and find the JKS UCAs for a comparable price to the RE's, I'll go with them. Thanks for the input.

I wouldn't even care if the JKS units were twice the cost ( I think they are) They are far better than the RE models. I don't even see why RE doesn't just dump the crap they use and copy or just plain ol' contrack with JKS to use thiers.....
(you think I'm too opinionated?)
Rick

Back