• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARP rod and head bolts

rav

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys;
i am looking for these for my 99, 4.6 stroker, does any one here know where to get the ARP rod and head bolts for the 4.0, i can only get the AMC 258 rod bolts if i decide to go for the 258 rods.

thanks;
ravi

The Eagle rods were almost as cheap as buying the bolts and having 4.0 rods reconditioned.
Mopar performance makes 4.0 rod bolts, don't know if ARP makes the rod bolts - they don't make head bolts/studs either.

rsalemi said:
The Eagle rods were almost as cheap as buying the bolts and having 4.0 rods reconditioned.
Mopar performance makes 4.0 rod bolts, don't know if ARP makes the rod bolts - they don't make head bolts/studs either.

I'm almost positive that xjjunkie had ARP head studs on his stroker.

I wish I could find a set of Eagle SIR's. The H-beams are just a bit too pricey. MAy have to get some new factory pieces, as I just don't trust recons.

CRASH

i guess i will buy all the other stuff and wait for some feedback from the guys who have finished theirs, the rods and pistons will be last on order.

thanks;
ravi

Hesco has ARP head studs and rod bolts... www.hescosc.com They may not be the cheapest place to buy from...but they are truly professional, I have never had anything but good service from those guys...period...dern good tech support too :greensmok

Back