• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting 89 Comanche

oldmopars

NAXJA Forum User
I will be picking up an 89 Comanche in the next few days, it will be parted out. It has a real nice body with near perfect short box. It will have no motor, but 2wd trans is good. I would be willing to sell the back of the cab for someone doing a chop on there XJ.
There is no grill or front bumper and the electrical system went up in smoke.( the reason its being parted)
Let me know what you want and what its worth to you.
Location is Tacoma Wa.

Either rear-wheel flares in good shape?? I need a good rear bumper, but I'm afraid what the shipping cost is?? My zip is 28206.

At this point I would rather not part out the bed, I would rather sell it as a unit. If I can not sell the whole bed, I may make it into a trailer to tow behind my XJ.
However, it does have a cool aftermarket bumper that I will be willing to part with and I will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

What color is the interior?? If it's gray or red I'd like the B-Pillar Trim pieces - the ones on either side of the seat that house the speakers and such. The PO hacked mine to pieces putting in a crappy stereo.

- JP

Any tow hooks & brackets for the front? :patriot:

I am very sorry to everyone. The owner of the trucks sold them out from under me. I told him I wanted them and was comming to get them but sold them to a friend. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back