• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: 30x9.50R15 AT-type tires

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Tires on the MJ have about had it, and due to unemployment I can't spring for new ones. Would like to find a set of four matching 30x9.50s with 50% to 75% tread remaining, preferably within driving distance of southern Connecticut to avoid shipping. If you have moved up is tire size, here's a chance to clean out the storage area.

Hey Eagle. Just do what I did for my wife's tires. I wanted 30X9.50's for hers. I just got on a local Jeep club's website and asked if anyone would sell their unused spare from a Wrangler Sahara edition. $50 seemed to be the going rate,so I wound up buying 4 brand spanking new Eagle GSA tires for $200 total.

I found one that way, but that's it. However, it was a deal -- $50 got me the tire AND a shiny new "Gambler" style rim. Now if I could just find three more ...

Thanks, Simon. Price sounds good but the shipping would be a killer.

PA Highlander has a set listed right now, he's down to $140. And from here, CT and PA are both over that-a-way...

But I guess you probly already saw 'em?

Rob't

Back