• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front disco. Dana 30 trade or sell for a 2WD axle beam

staticrevolution

NAXJA Forum User
This is a front DANA 30 out of an 86 Cherokee, it is a vac disconect. Behind the 2.5L I have no idea what gearing it has, the only thing I know it that I used the brakes and it rolled home HA. I was just wondering if there is anyone out there with a front 2wd axle beam to trade for it. I could also part ways with the transfer case (front CV) if anyone wants to make an offer. Would prefer all this to be local to OREGON, Thanks! Also would like to get rid of the tranny and the engine if anyone is curious. It used to run, had a small engine fire (leaky valvecover) as far as I know it will still run with a new valvecover and intake tube, has 230K on it apparently. Email me, PM me or post a reply if you've got a question.

Alan

I bet theyre 4.10s, there should be a tag on the diff, it should read 41-10 or something to that effect.

I'd be interested if theyre 4.10s

Ok its the morning now. Where can I find the tags? I looked on both sides of the pumkin and only found a couple numbers stamped. It is COVERED in oil and dirt from that leaky valvecover so wherever the tag is its probably hidden any ideas of where it might be or do I have to get my lazy butt out there and clean all that crap off.

Alan

The tag is a separate peice of metal bolted on to the diff. You might have to clean some stuff off. BUt anyways I am relayy interested if they are 4:10s.

Back