• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meeting

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know its short notice but we will be having our next meeting this Saturday. The meeting will be held at Clemet (sp) park in Lakewood. Troy should be able to help with directions. I would like to start it at 11:00A.M. If you plan on attending please respond so I can get a head count.
Led

Kinda sucks. There is no way I can make it. Why so last minute?

Yeah, sorry Led. I planned on being at the next meeting but we got a trip planned for Sat. already. How long do you think you will be there?

I hope to make the meeting but I'm putting a new floor down in the house on Saturday. I'll try to make the next one or better yet the next trail run.

dang ya way to last min for me. I have 15 yards or rock coming sat morning to try and finish up the landscaping for the house. Other wise I would love to go again.

Damn, too last minute for me too.

Have to do my speech at left hand. :(

I should probably be able to make it - sounds like a small crowd so far though. That's LeftHand Cleanup Day anyway isn't it?

Yikes! I had no idea you intended to make the next meeting so soon! I think we need to bump it back at least another week or so just so more members can attend. Especially since the Left Hand Canyon clean up event is gonna be going on that same weekend.

Besides, I wanna have my junk put back together before the next meeting - and I don't know if Damien will have my jungle-gym done before Saturday! :laugh3:

why not sunday? and u think yall will b around at about 530? i work till 5. we should try sundays or latter afternoon

WIll

We started looking for a time in the somewhat near future and found that there was something set for virtually every weekend for the next month or so. Sorry for the last minute notice. The guys on the Colorado-XJ list were wanting to do a M&G this weekend so we decided to try and include some of the "lost".

Don't forget to bring your excess parts for a small swap session.

Truly sorry about the last minute guys but looking at the up comming weeks are the moab trip,indy work weekend,and the colorado spring rock crawl just to name a few.After that wheeling realy pics up.I wanted to get this set up with more notice but with just buying the new house and moving in I was off line for 2 weeks and just running around like a dang chicken trying to get everything done.Troy I am on my way over to Dames to help him with your cage right now.Give me a call.Once again sorry to eveyone about about the short notice.
Led

Well, Led you've pled your case and I guess this Saturday it is. I feel a little better about it since there will be some representation from the XJ List there. Maybe we can get some of those freeloaders to pony up and join NAXJA 'eh? :thumbup:

Anyways, for those of you that don't know where Clement Park is, it's in Littleton right at W. Bowles Ave and S. Pierce St. If you know where Southwest Plaza is, drive there (Wadsworth and Bowles) turn east on Bowles and drive down to Pierce. There is an entrance to the park off Bowles just west of Pierce and another about a block south from Bowles on Pierce. I believe we'll be meeting in the parking lot at the north east part of the park right near that intersection of Bowles and Pierce.

If you're coming from the South - like the Springs, just take I-25 to C-470 west, exit on Wadsworth and take that north to Bowles.

Those of you living to the East, take 285 (Hampden) west to Wadsworth and come down south to Bowles. Another way would be Santa Fe south to Bowles and west on Bowles to Pierce.

I'm gonna try to make the meeting - maybe for a short stay - I work graves and gotta sleep sometime :speepin:

it is a big park, and just to re-iterate what troy said, we definitely need to meet in that lot (where we did last summer)... hopefully it won't be already full by the time we pull in (last year i made reservations in advance to have it blocked).

anyway, i did check w/ the park officials (got connections) and there are softball tourneys and some kind of homecoming event for the marine corps happening elsewhere, so that NE corner is the best place for us.

terry

MMIXJ said:
some kind of homecoming event for the marine corps
I may have to head over there and welcome the Marines back, but should be able to make the meeting as well

:eek: Way last minute.... I just now read about the meeting; what happened to the email notification for meetings? Tom, if my email for getting on the list didn't make it to ya (got returned twice-sent thrice); then add me to it, thx. I have already planned a trip up Idaho Springs area, but might put that off til this afternoon and make the meeting anyway- gonna leave early tho'.

How'd it go?

should be able to be there.......must be a popular meeting place this year, my sportbike club is meeting there as well on Sat.

david.

Back