• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to forum

onefast62

NAXJA Forum User
Today I found this forum. I was looking for an answer to why my 4.0 keeps dying out. After registering I searched and found out that the cps caused similar problems for other people. Went down to the auto parts store and bought a new one and installed it. The problem is now gone. Thanks, this place saved me some bucks!

well I'll tell you this, a lot of people have saved money using this forum. But I say become a member of NAXJA. Worth the price if you ask me. Juice

Welcome to the forum, and I'm glad we could help. If you decide to stay, or possibly become a member, you'll find a lot of great people here that are always willing to help.

John

Hi am new as well and i totaly agree with Onefast62 , i have been reading this forum for sometime and i love it alot of really good information and helpful people. Keep up the good job guys. -greg

Back