• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's coming to Moab on the 23-24th?

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Hey folks, just wanted to get you in on the trail headcount and BBQ headcount so we don't leave folks out. Check the IC Forum and select your trail preference on the poll, as well as your meal choice. Hope to see ya'll there!

XJEEPER said:
Hey folks, just wanted to get you in on the trail headcount and BBQ headcount so we don't leave folks out. Check the IC Forum and select your trail preference on the poll, as well as your meal choice. Hope to see ya'll there!

I was...and still may. My XJ hasn't even been started so I will be in the TJ. This is the same TJ with a 241 that leaks ATF fluid like my old BA10-5. Yes that's right after only 3,000 miles I have had the output shafts seal replaced 3 times. It looks as if DC has a fix for this, and if I can get this fix done...I will be there.

JohnJohn

My 241 doesn't leak at all, the driveline just vibrates so much that the driveshaft yoke adapter almost came unbolted. :)
I wanted to go, but I can't drive the thing over 50 mph. Moab is just too far at 45 mph.

Fred

The Rubicon 241 are known, and it looks like DC has found a fix. Glad to here yours is not leaking. Maybe your tranny mount need adjusting?

Anywayt, Fred you welcome to tag along with Jacob and I. Heck you can even crash on the other side of the pop-up camper if you like. I'll have the driverside open since Jacob still rides in a car seat in the back.

Back