• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

electrical gremlins?

roxj

NAXJA Forum User
ive got a 93 xj 4wd auto . left turn signal lights wont work front and rear but the rt ones do. also the green arrow indicator stays solid when i try to use it. aslo the lights on my ac controls and switch panel do not work (rear defogger and wiper) but the gauge lights work. ive tried replacing bulbs and fuses with no success

arsonlvr said:
ive got a 93 xj 4wd auto . left turn signal lights wont work front and rear but the rt ones do. also the green arrow indicator stays solid when i try to use it. aslo the lights on my ac controls and switch panel do not work (rear defogger and wiper) but the gauge lights work. ive tried replacing bulbs and fuses with no success

The blinker problem sounds like it could be a blown bulb or a bad connection in the wiring...typical symptoms...I first had a blown bulb and then about a year later had a bad prong in my front driver side blinker socket when mine acted like that. Check your bulbs and try cleaning and testing your sockets first with a good volt meter.

as for the gauge lights...it could be the dimmer knob on your headlight switch, mine will cut out everynow and then and I have to play with the knob to get them to work again....just my .02

Back