• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brakes

trailrunner

NAXJA Forum User
hi new here,? have a99xj 6in lift,33res,410 gears,auto,rear brakes dont do to good at stopping,any one know of a fix for it,l know it nothing new,wheel cylinders,master cylinder bigger bores?any help,thanks

Just chiming in, I fiddled with different pads/ss brake lines cross drilled slotted rotors and nothing even came close to the additional braking power I got from that rear disc swap.

You can always swap out the front with a WJ conversion get bigger brake rotors, dual piston calipers, and bigger better steering. I've done it on my XJ and I love it. It has been one of the best upgrades I've done for 2.5 hours of work and $450.00

Hey, whitexj.........

Tell me more on your WJ conversion. I have been looking into this for some time and no one has had any info whatsoever!! Please either post on here or email me PLEASE!! Thanks man.

Back