• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap 89 Xj!

XJEEPER04

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys im getting rid of my xj sad to say. I'm leaving for the
Air force in may and I dont have any use for her anymore. Like i said it's a 89 4.0 122,xxx runs good, I use it as a daily driver everyday. Lots of new parts:Radiator, Water pump, Serpentine belt, U-joints, OEM rear axel shafts, New o2 sensor, Trac bar,Upper and lower controler arm bushings, 21' glasspack exhuast. I always keep up with the fluid changes. It rides in 30 inch muds with enkei aluminum wheels (wheels are a little beat) tires have about 10,000 miles on them and will sling a fair amount of mud! Thats all i can think of off the top of my head except its all power locks, windows and seats. Oh and it's like a navy blue. I'm located in Omaha Nebraska my name is mike and my phone # is 402-238-3194. As for price.....I really have to get rid of it so the guy that gives me the highest bid can have it and i may even deleiver it. Just make me an offer!

Im sure I can fire up the digital cam if someone is interested....all I need is someone to offer 800 bucks and its sold! and I may even go lower than that :bawl: I'll se about some pics

Back