• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Leafs? BOR?

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
I am gonna be getting some new leafs soon. I am currently running the RE 1462 leafs, a 1/5" block, and a set of Teraflex shackles. The only reason I added the block is to make up for the extra weight from the rear tire carrier an full size 35" spare. It sat perfect with just the leafs and the shackles before the extra weight, but after it sat like a prerunner with the rear really low. If I was gonna get a new set of leafs to get rid of the blocks and keep the lift would BOR be the way to go? I know this was a topic of debate before but what do those with the BOR leafs think of them after the break-in period? Thanks.

-Mike L.

BOR's are pretty sweet. My XJ will be running kinda heavy once the exo and rear bumper is done so Im going to go with BOR's. my 10 month old RE add-a-leafs are already sagging...WTF!?!?

Back