• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

231 Tcase output shaft housing (96+)

Lucas

NAXJA Forum User
Any of you guys with a HD SYE have this output housing just lying around. I think I could use it. Let me know if you kept yours and if you're willing to part with it. Thanks.

I have one that I will trade you. I am in dire need of one more rim for my spare. If you want to call summit and order me a 15x8 black US wheel for $38 shipped then I will send the tail shaft and cone to ya as trade. Sound good? PM if interested.

Ill pass, I'd rather just send cash. Also I'm just toying around with an Idea, not looking to spend a whole lot of money on what is basically trash.
But those are good wheels though.

I have one. No output shaft though, just the housing, bearing and seal. Not really worth much. Interested in a trade? Or just cash? I don't know what I need or what the housing is worth. Make an offer.

Bryan

Well whaddya know, I have the output shaft but my stock housing got thrashed, aka busted. You can have both if you want but the housing isnt salvigable(sp). Tell me where to send it in a pm and just return whatever the shipping was.

Alan

PMs sent.

Back