• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new member wannabe..

Phantomxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, I'm Troy Pittman from Raleigh, NC. I've just joined the forums so far to see how you guys are, and I love the atmosphere already. I work for A.C.Bailey Nextel,Cingular on Wake Forest Rd. right next to the Raleigh Hooters(for anyone familiar with area). I have a 1991 XJ project that is recieving a Rustys 5.5" lift, 32" TSL Radials,4.10 gears front and back, lock rite locker front, custom bumpers front and rear, custom rock rails, Rusty's in cab roll bar, snorkel, Poweraid TB spacer, Hedman header, high flow flowmaster exhaust(high flow cat, 40 series muffler),custom roof rack, lights, brush cable, soon to be warn x8000i winch. there are a bunch of other stuff to name, but too many things. I'll try to keep in the mix of things and get to know you all. Thanks~ T

well thanks for the humble welcome. Can't wait to dive into the NAXJA scene.

the sig is just for giggles at the moment...something more jeepy is soon to come!

welcome to ya, hope you enjoy it!

Hey T! Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have quite a project going on!

I think we have a great thing going here at NAXJA and our Southeast Chapter. Lots of super fun-loving folks, always willing to help a fellow Jeeper out, and plenty of opportunities to trailride. We have quite a few folks in NC, and it should be an active year in these parts.

A group of us are gettin together in Uwharrie NF next weekend (Sat 19th) for a trailride and you're welcome to come on out! It looks like we'll be camping at the Arrowhead CG...I probably will head out Friday afternoon and set up camp.

It might be a little far for ya, but the following weekend (26th) SE NAXJA is having a 4x4/truck show in the metro-Atlanta area. I'll be heading down from NC Friday night, and Motorman might be tagging along from Chapel Hill.

Of course the 'dont miss' event of the summer is the NAXJA Cherokee Crawl at Tellico. This year will be our 4th summer trip, and we're based at Crawford's Campground (a 4x4 friendly CG just down the hill & around the corner ;) from the trails) It's on July 10-12th.

See ya on the trail!

well I've lived in Raleigh most of my life. except for a couple of baby years. and I've been in a Jeep since I was 15.(I'm 20 now). I've been one of the high posters on Jeepin.com for almost a year, and have finally decided to come and look at other boards and clubs. I appreciate the warm welcome to NAXJA. I still have my Jeep all sprawled out and dissasembled right now, but I will def. make it to the Cherokee Crawl at Tellico. Again, Thanks guys!

Yeah, everything woody said, except take off the "I think" and he got it right. : )

yep, I'm here finally....man, we still need to meet up and ride sometime.

alright man, look forward to it, besides, I'm playing Golf this weekend anyway.

Back